Welcome to the 3rd run of the Usapang Foreclosed Property Investing with Jay Castillo of ForeclosurePhilippines.com!
Happening on September 26, 2015 at the SMX Aura, Bonifacio Global City.
What Will You Learn From This Seminar?
- What are foreclosed properties – There are many types of foreclosed properties out there, at different stages of the foreclosure process. This topic will explain the pros/cons of buying at each stage.
- Who can invest in foreclosed properties – Find out who can really start investing in foreclosed properties.
- Overview of the foreclosed property investing process – See and understand big picture of the whole process of investing in real estate, focusing on foreclosed properties.
- Recommended real estate investing strategies for beginners – There are a lot of real estate investing strategies out there, and I’ll show you which are the most do-able for newbies.
- Why invest in foreclosed properties – While you can invest in any type of real estate, this topic will explain the advantages of focusing on bank foreclosed properties.
- How to get started – Often left out by other seminars due to “lack of time”, I will show you how you can actually get started with investing in foreclosed properties, and what you need to start, from the perspective of an employee who actually did it.
- Measures of return – How to “do the numbers” to determine if a property has real profit potential
- Up to how much can you offer/bid – How to determine your maximum buying price while ensuring you have enough room for your target profit
- Question and answer session/open forum – This will be at the very end of all the topics. Perhaps this is the most important part of the seminar. Please ensure you have also watched the videos below as a lot of frequently asked questions are answered there, before attending the seminar
Disclaimer: If done right, one can make millions with investing in foreclosed properties, but it can take a number of deals to achieve this, and there are a lot of factors to consider. This is not a “get rich quick” scheme, just wanted to make that clear. Anyway, I’ll cover this during the seminar. “No Money Down” real estate investing will NOT be covered. Visit www.foreclosurephilippines.com for more details.
You can now pre-register. Enjoy the Early Bird rate of only P2,000.
Please register below:
Other Payment Options
Option 2: You may also pay via Paypal Account: email@example.com Click button below:
Option 3: Deposit to Angat Pilipinas Coalition for Financial Literacy, Inc. Allied Checking Account number 3881-000691 or BDO Account number 726-008-6057 (under Carmi Irene Cristobal). Please scan/picture the deposit slip and email to angatpilipinasFL@gmail.com immediately.
Map to the venue:
Here are some of the highlights from the seminar which happened last March 21st at the Lakambini Hall Villamor Airbase Pasay City.